If you do not find the materials you need through the MSJC Libraries, it may be possible to borrow them from other U.S. libraries through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).The MSJC Libraries provide ILL services to currently enrolled students. Click on the form below to request your materials. Submit a separate form for each item.
- $2.00 processing fee per item requested.
- Only 3 ILL items may be checked out at any given time.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for requests to be filled.
- Not all requests can be filled. Not all institutions will lend their materials.
- Loan periods and other requirements are set by the lending library.
- ILL requests can only be submitted up to 4 weeks before the end of the semester.
- ILL items returned past their due dates will be charged overdue fines of $1.25 per day, per item.
- Unpaid ILL fees and/or fines will result in a hold being placed on student records.
ILL Request Form