If you do not find the materials you need through the MSJC Libraries, it may be possible to borrow them from other U.S. libraries through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).The MSJC Libraries provide ILL services to currently enrolled students and faculty. Click on the form below to request your materials. Please submit a separate form for each item.
- Only 3 ILL books may be checked out at any given time.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for requests to be filled, particularly for book requests.
- Not all requests can be filled. Not all institutions will lend their materials.
- Article requests can be submitted up to 2 weeks before the end of the semester.
- Book requests can be submitted up to 4 weeks before the end of the semester.
- Articles are typically delivered via email.
- Loan periods and any late fees or replacement costs for overdue or unreturned books are set by the lending library.
- Unpaid ILL fees may result in loss of borrowing privileges and/or a hold being placed on student records.
ILL Request Form