The MSJC Libraries provide interlibrary loan (ILL) service for currently enrolled students. Students may request items from other U.S. libraries using the forms below. Select the form for the campus at which requested items will be picked up.
- $2.00 processing fee per item requested.
- Only 3 ILL items may be checked out at any given time.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for requests to be filled.
- Not all requests can be filled. Not all institutions will lend their materials.
- Loan periods and other requirements are set by the lending library.
- ILL requests can only be submitted up to 4 weeks before the end of the semester.
- ILL items returned past their due dates will be charged overdue fines of $1.25 per day, per item.
- Unpaid ILL fees and/or fines will result in a hold being placed on student records.