Nursing Reference Center is a comprehensive reference tool designed to provide relevant clinical resources for staff nurses, nurse administrators, nursing students, and nurse faculty. The NRC includes the best available and most recent clinical evidence from thousands of full-text documents. NRC has:
- Approximately 4,000 evidence-based lessons on procedures, diseases & conditions
- Legal case sheets and drugs
- Reference books
- Point-of-care drug information
- Patient education information (more than 3,200 documents in English and Spanish)
- Continuing education modules; and more.