To activate your account, you will use your 7-digit MSJC student ID number and create a Library password. By setting up an online library account you can:
- View the books you have checked out and their due dates
- Renew books, if they are not overdue and no other student has placed a hold on them
- Place holds on books from both MSJC Libraries and view the holds you have placed
- View any fines you may owe
1. To begin, go to the My Library Account login page, and click "Set/reset password" under the "Sign In" button.
2. Enter your 7-digit MSJC student ID number and click "Request new password."
3. Check your mymsjc email account for an email with instructions on setting your password. Once you have set up a password, you will be able to log in and manage your library account.